All prerequisites must be completed prior to application deadline to be eligible.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- CNA - Fall Semester: May 1 - June 1; Spring Semester: October 1 - November 1
- LVN - April 1 - June 30, annually
- RN - April 1 - June 30, annually
- Nursing CEU Courses (Held each summer annually) - April 1 - April 15, to be eligible
for the lottery.
Pre-Authorized Nursing Student
- For Spring Semester Priority: October 15;
- For Summer Semester Priority: April 15;
- For Fall Semester Priority: May 15
- Fall 2014 CNA Application will be available starting May 1, 2014.
- Summer 2014 Nursing CEU Course Application will be available starting April 1-April
- A completed CEU course application and required documents must be turned in before
the block will be removed for the following courses: NURS 416 and NURS 422
- 2014 LVN Application will be available starting April 1, 2014
- 2014 RN Application will be available starting April 1, 2014
Links and Forms
Top of Page
"I recommend Allan Hancock College because it offers a lot of opportunities for working students. My educational goals are to become a registered nurse and get my bachelor's degree in nursing. My teachers make classes entertaining and interesting."
Read More »
see us in action
Video: LVN student Julio prepares for RN program