All prerequisites must be completed prior to application deadline to be eligible.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- CNA - Fall Semester: May 1 - June 1; Spring Semester: October 1 - November 1
- LVN - April 1 - June 30, annually
- RN - April 1 - June 30, annually
- Nursing CEU Courses (Held each summer annually) - April 1 - April 15, to be eligible
for the lottery.
Pre-Authorized Nursing Student
- For Spring Semester Priority: October 15;
- For Summer Semester Priority: April 15;
- For Fall Semester Priority: May 15
Applications (Online only)
- Spring 2015 CNA Application will be available starting October 1, 2015 .
- Summer 2015 Nursing CEU Course Application will be available starting April 15, 2015.
- A completed CEU course application and required documents must be turned in before
the block will be removed for the following courses: NURS 416 and NURS 422
- 2016 LVN Application will be available starting April 1, 2015
- 2016 RN Application will be available starting April 1, 2015
Links and Forms
Top of Page
Registered Nursing Program
"The nursing program at Allan Hancock College has been so fulfilling. I am learning from actual nurses who teach us what they experience in the real world every day. We have the newest equipment and materials to work with in class. I cannot wait to represent Hancock in the work force and help people on their roads to recovery."
Read More »
see us in action
Video: LVN student Julio prepares for RN program