All prerequisites must be completed prior to application deadline to be eligible.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- CNA - Fall Semester: May 1 - June 1; Spring Semester: October 1 - November 1
- LVN - April 1 - June 30, annually
- RN - April 1 - June 30, annually
- Nursing CEU Courses (Held each summer annually) - April 1 - April 15, to be eligible
for the lottery.
Pre-Authorized Nursing Student
- For Spring Semester Priority: October 15;
- For Summer Semester Priority: April 15;
- For Fall Semester Priority: May 15
Applications (Online only)
- Spring 2015 CNA Application will be available starting November 1, 2015 .
- Summer 2015 Nursing CEU Course Application will be available starting April 15, 2015.
- A completed CEU course application and required documents must be turned in before
the block will be removed for the following courses: NURS 416 and NURS 422
- 2016 LVN Application will be available starting April 1, 2015
- 2016 RN Application will be available starting April 1, 2015
Links and Forms
Top of Page
"I chose to come to Allan Hancock College because I've heard so many great things about the nursing program here. We have a really high pass rate for the state boards compared to other schools. The instructors are extremely supportive here and want us to succeed; they go out of the way to see how students learn and cater to that even outside the classroom environment."
Read More »
see us in action
Video: LVN student Julio prepares for RN program