The Auto Body lab is fully equipped with up to date equipment that allows students
to learn first hand on machines and with equipment that industry professionals use.
Students also have the opportunity to use their own cars for class projects. As
a student of the Auto Body program you will have access to tools and equipment* such
* Our equipment is updated on a regular basis.
- Star A-Liner frame machine
- Chief Goliath frame rack
- Shark CPU measuring system
- Uni-Spotter Dent Fix
- Snap On two-post auto lift
- Full assortment of Snap On Tools
- Two paint booths (state of the art heated down draft)
- Nason paint mixing system
- Lincoln MIG welders (6)
- Cutting torches (2)
- Outdoor/indoor lab space
Top of Page
"Previously, I did not know any English and now I have a job at the college as a lab assistant and as a Spanish tutor. Thanks to the credit ESL program I am now planning to transfer to a four-year university. It changed my life!"
Read More »
See us in action
Video: Auto Body student Caytlin plans to turn her passion into a career.