The Auto Body lab is fully equipped with up to date equipment that allows students
to learn first hand on machines and with equipment that industry professionals use.
Students also have the opportunity to use their own cars for class projects. As
a student of the Auto Body program you will have access to tools and equipment* such
* Our equipment is updated on a regular basis.
- Star A-Liner frame machine
- Chief Goliath frame rack
- Shark CPU measuring system
- Uni-Spotter Dent Fix
- Snap On two-post auto lift
- Full assortment of Snap On Tools
- Two paint booths (state of the art heated down draft)
- Nason paint mixing system
- Lincoln MIG welders (6)
- Cutting torches (2)
- Outdoor/indoor lab space
Top of Page
"I believe Hancock is the greatest community college out there for so many reasons. The counselors got me on track, and the instructors go out of their way to help. Because I am doing well in math and science classes for the first time in my life, I will be able to pursue a career as an environmental engineer. I will be able to find viable solutions to real world problems because of my time here."
Read More »
See us in action
Video: Auto Body student Caytlin plans to turn her passion into a career.