The Automotive Technology laboratories include the latest tools and equipment* in
student instruction including:
- Sunnen Power Stroke Rod Hone
- Van Norman Crankshaft Grinder
- Superflow Cylinder Head Flow Bench
- DTS 1000 Horse Power Dynamometer.
- Hunter R811 Alignment Machine
- Factory Ford, GM, & Chrysler scan tools
- Vetronix workstation engine performance analyzers
- Hines engine balancer
- Rottler CNC boring center
- Rottler cylinder hone
- Rottler variable speed boring center
- Winona line hone
- Engine Diagnosis trainer
- Antilock Brake System trainer
- Mitchell On-Demand and All Data online resources
* Our equipment is updated on a regular basis.
The Auto Student Club is open to any student in the Auto Body or Auto Technology programs
and provides opportunity for networking with local industry professionals as well
as organizing a Car Show on the Allan Hancock College campus every year.
Top of Page
Auto Body & Automotive Tech
"The education, knowledge, and hands-on experience I received here allowed me to discover and fuel my passion for cars. Eric Mason and the other auto body and automotive technology instructors pushed and inspired me to pursue a career in the industry. I was recently promoted to a full body technician in less than two years, which is half the time it usually takes. I credit Hancock for giving me the tools and confidence to succeed in the field, especially as a woman. I used what I learned at Hancock on a daily basis."
Read More »
See us in action
Video: Automotive Tech students Ed, Carlos, and Martin share about top quality tools,
equipment & facilities at AHC.