The Automotive Technology laboratories include the latest tools and equipment* in
student instruction including:
- Sunnen Power Stroke Rod Hone
- Van Norman Crankshaft Grinder
- Superflow Cylinder Head Flow Bench
- DTS 1000 Horse Power Dynamometer.
- Hunter R811 Alignment Machine
- Factory Ford, GM, & Chrysler scan tools
- Vetronix workstation engine performance analyzers
- Hines engine balancer
- Rottler CNC boring center
- Rottler cylinder hone
- Rottler variable speed boring center
- Winona line hone
- Engine Diagnosis trainer
- Antilock Brake System trainer
- Mitchell On-Demand and All Data online resources
* Our equipment is updated on a regular basis.
The Auto Student Club is open to any student in the Auto Body or Auto Technology programs
and provides opportunity for networking with local industry professionals as well
as organizing a Car Show on the Allan Hancock College campus every year.
Top of Page
ER Physician, EMT Academy Graduate
"After I graduated from the program at Hancock, I knew all the basics and was able to hit the ground running in medical school. I had been in an ambulance before and experienced a taste for emergency medicine. The training I received from the experienced instructors helped create a hunger inside me to pursue my career path. My time at Hancock played a huge role in the achievement of my dream of becoming an emergency room doctor."
Read More »
See us in action
Video: Automotive Tech students Ed, Carlos, and Martin share about top quality tools,
equipment & facilities at AHC.