The Automotive Technology laboratories include the latest tools and equipment* in
student instruction including:
- Sunnen Power Stroke Rod Hone
- Van Norman Crankshaft Grinder
- Superflow Cylinder Head Flow Bench
- DTS 1000 Horse Power Dynamometer.
- Hunter R811 Alignment Machine
- Factory Ford, GM, & Chrysler scan tools
- Vetronix workstation engine performance analyzers
- Hines engine balancer
- Rottler CNC boring center
- Rottler cylinder hone
- Rottler variable speed boring center
- Winona line hone
- Engine Diagnosis trainer
- Antilock Brake System trainer
- Mitchell On-Demand and All Data online resources
* Our equipment is updated on a regular basis.
The Auto Student Club is open to any student in the Auto Body or Auto Technology programs
and provides opportunity for networking with local industry professionals as well
as organizing a Car Show on the Allan Hancock College campus every year.
Top of Page
Medical Assisting Student
"I love that our instructors are very experienced in their fields. They give us great advice based on their life experience. We have to work very hard every day in class, but we are all trying to pursue a better future for ourselves. Our instructors are great role models."
Read More »
See us in action
Video: Automotive Tech students Ed, Carlos, and Martin share about top quality tools,
equipment & facilities at AHC.