California is among the top paying states for Environmental Science and Protection
Technicians according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In May 2009, the mean hourly rate for workers in California was $26.05 with a mean
annual salary of $54,190. Jobs as an environmental technician are expected to increase by 21 percent by 2016.
Career opportunities exist in a wide range of public and private sector occupations
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Environmental Laboratory Services Environmental Site Management
- Safety & Health
- Air Quality
- Solid & Hazardous Waste Management
- Natural Resources Management
- Environmental Information Management Systems
Top of Page
Culinary Arts Student
"I want to make pizza a health food and start a new American food revolution."
Read More »
See us in action
Video: Wildland Fire Technology Program student Brian says the AHC program is the
best place to be for training in his field.