Professional Development Committee
- Oversee and support all faculty professional development activities.
- Maintain and ensure faculty, instructional, and student improvement by helping to
plan, promote, approve, and evaluate all on and off-campus faculty professional development
- Solicit funding to support faculty attendance at professional conferences.
- Solicit and evaluate faculty requests for funding attendance at professional conferences.
- Annually prepare and deliver a report of accomplishments, challenges, and recommendations
for improvement to Academic Senate at its first meeting in May.
Click here to view functions, membership, length of membership, chair, meetings, agenda,
and minutes details. Approved by Academic Senate 02/25/2014.
Click here to view a listing and link to committee minutes.
Minutes from 2014 02 10
Jane E. Donnelly
Ana Gomez de Torres (co-chair)
Susan D Farley
Diane Auten (co-chair)
Policies & Procedures
Process for requesting professional development funds to attend a professional conference
Forms for requesting professional development funds to attend a professional conference
Top of Page
Emergency Medical Services Program
"Pursuing an EMS certificate at Allan Hancock College was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I am learning from some of the best instructors at one of the best training complexes around. I have a great group of classmates and we work to help each other toward graduation. I am so proud of being a member of the first EMS class at the new Public Safety Training Complex and I feel prepared to enter the work force as a Hancock graduate."
Submit a Testimonial »
I Chose Allan Hancock College