Student Learning Outcomes
Admissions and Records Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
- Students will be able to determine their fees and will pay them on time.
- Students will be able to access The National Student Clearinghouse.
- Students will be able to login to myHancock successfully and troubleshoot login problems
- Students will be able to access their AHC records through their student portal.
- Faculty will be able to submit their census rosters by the due date.
- Faculty will be able to submit their grades on time.
Top of Page
"The Culinology® program at Allan Hancock College has helped me learn more about my future work in dietetics, and the instructors in the program are extremely knowledgeable in their field and ready to help in whatever way they can. I've come to feel like I've found a niche and help to further my education at the university level. Allan Hancock College is doing an excellent thing in providing this much-needed program in a field that needs well-rounded graduates."
Read More »