Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
Admissions and Records Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will be able to navigate the correct technology to obtain information.
- Students will be able to order their AHC Transcripts via TranscriptsPlus.
2. Students will follow admissions guidelines.
- First time college students will submit their high school transcripts for
- Transfer students will submit their external college transcripts for evaluation.
3. Students will fulfill degree requirements.
- AHC graduates will meet degree requirements within the semester in which
they applied for a diploma.
Top of Page
Medical Assisting Student
"After my first semester experiencing the outstanding curriculum and student- teacher relationship, I realized I love doing this and going to school again. I didn't want to go back to school but after my wonderful learning experience I'm continuing on in this field- it makes me truly happy."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College