Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
Admissions and Records Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will be able to navigate the correct technology to obtain information.
- Students will be able to order their AHC Transcripts via TranscriptsPlus.
2. Students will follow admissions guidelines.
- First time college students will submit their high school transcripts for
- Transfer students will submit their external college transcripts for evaluation.
3. Students will fulfill degree requirements.
- AHC graduates will meet degree requirements within the semester in which
they applied for a diploma.
Top of Page
Administration of Justice Student
"Allan Hancock College has given me the highest quality of instructors and greatest variety of classes, especially considering how affordable tuition is. The campus has a wonderful community feel with lots of resources to aid in reaching my goals of achieving my administration of justice degree."
Submit a Testimonial »
I Chose Allan Hancock College