- Intake and Assessment for new students
- Student Orientation
- Coordination with the Department of Social Services
- Academic Counseling for both credit and non-credit programs
- Career Research and Advising
- CalWORKs Work-Study Opportunities
- Referrals to on-campus and community resources
- Financial Aid application assistance
- Free On-campus Tutoring Services
- On-campus Childcare referrals
- Student computer lab
- Laptop Lending Program
- Book Lending Program
- School Supplies
- Emergency Transportation Assistance
Top of Page
Wildland Fire Tech Student
"Allan Hancock College was recommended to me as a good place to start my educational journey. I would highly recommend AHC because with every new subject taught there is always an instructor who is an expert in that field. I also love the opportunity we are given to test our new skills in real life scenarios.
Read More »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!