- Intake and Assessment for new students
- Student Orientation
- Coordination with the Department of Social Services
- Academic Counseling for both credit and non-credit programs
- Career Research and Advising
- CalWORKs Work-Study Opportunities
- Referrals to on-campus and community resources
- Financial Aid application assistance
- Free On-campus Tutoring Services
- On-campus Childcare referrals
- Student computer lab
- Laptop Lending Program
- Book Lending Program
- School Supplies
- Emergency Transportation Assistance
Top of Page
Graduating high school with honors and realizing I did not have the monetary means to go off to a university like I had always dreamed about felt like a setback. Being at a community college, for my first semester, felt like a detriment to my education. Despite this I began to reach out to other students and was referred by a student to a program called MESA. MESA has shaped my educational career. MESA has provided me with opportunities I would have otherwise missed on my own, an opportunity to work with other like-minded majors who have since become like family. With this kind of strong foundation I have been able to excel in my science, mathematics, and engineering courses.
Submit a Testimonial »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!