Student Learning Outcomes
CalWORKs Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
- Students will be able to identify major CalWORKs program requirements and services.
- Students will be able to identify individual needs.
- Students will identify solutions to the identified individual needs.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to complete the entire financial aid process.
- Students will utilize myHancock email account as a communication tool.
- Students will be able to articulate short and/or long term goal(s) to develop their
Student Educational Plan.
Top of Page
Fire Academy Student
"The academy has shown me a lot more than I even suspected. It's showed me the physical demands that you need to reach and the instructors push you over the limits just so that when go to do the real thing you can achieve that. You'll push yourself and eventually reach the limits that you thought you were never capable of. You get really hands-on with all your crew and working with each of the instructors. The most valuable thing that I've learned in the academy is learning to work to your own level of excellence. Being at the college has been a great experience."
Read More »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!