Please read the following information before submitting your citation appeal:
Parking permits must be current (semester or daily) and completely visible through
the windshield of your vehicle.
Permits which are covered or only partially visible and cannot be easily read are
Citations will NOT be dismissed or reduced for:
- Appropriate (staff, student, daily or temporary) permit covered or not visible from
outside front of vehicle.
- Visitor parking space over time limit
- Expired Permit
- Citations over 21 days old
- Altered permits
- Vehicles parked in space not designated for parking
- Parking outside of marked stall (including dirt lots #13 and #14 where railroad ties
are painted for stalls)
- Parking on west side of parking Lot 6 at any time without a staff permit
Photographs are taken of the violation when citations are issued.
I understand the information above and want to continue to the Appeal Citation Form
Top of Page
Basic Law Enforcement Academy Student
"I wanted to get into law enforcement. I chose to put myself through the academy to prepare myself better for employment. Allan Hancock College has made a tremendous difference in my life. It has allowed me to create lifelong friendships. [The instructors] encourage us in a traditional manner that is physically challenging, yet they're very concerned about us being educated."
Submit a Testimonial »
How to stay Safe