Please read the following information before submitting your citation appeal:
Parking permits must be current (semester or daily) and completely visible through
the windshield of your vehicle.
Permits which are covered or only partially visible and cannot be easily read are
Citations will NOT be dismissed or reduced for:
- Appropriate (staff, student, daily or temporary) permit covered or not visible from
outside front of vehicle.
- Visitor parking space over time limit
- Expired Permit
- Citations over 21 days old
- Altered permits
- Vehicles parked in space not designated for parking
- Parking outside of marked stall (including dirt lots #13 and #14 where railroad ties
are painted for stalls)
- Parking on west side of parking Lot 6 at any time without a staff permit
Photographs are taken of the violation when citations are issued.
I understand the information above and want to continue to the Appeal Citation Form
Top of Page
"I feel lucky to have discovered the agribusiness program at Allan Hancock College. The faculty and staff are so helpful and encouraging. With their help I realized how much I want to work in the wine industry and one day own my own winery. The facilities in the new Industrial Technology Complex are top of the line. I can basically be a part of the process of planning, growing and marketing wine on campus. Not many community colleges offer their students the same opportunities."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College