Student Learning Outcomes
EOPS and CARE Student Learning Outcomes
A Student Learning Outcome (SLO) is what we expect a student will know, learn, or
do upon receiving our services.
- Students will be able to follow through with deadlines and requirements as contracted
- Students will be able to apply time management skills in priority registration.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to complete FAFSA online and financial aid process.
- Students will utilize student portal to access academic information.
- Students will utilize email accounts and use as communication tool.
- Students will articulate short term and/or long term goal(s) and develop a semester
by semester plan.
- Students will assess barriers to their success and identify strategies and necessary
Top of Page
Emergency Medical Services Program
"Pursuing an EMS certificate at Allan Hancock College was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I am learning from some of the best instructors at one of the best training complexes around. I have a great group of classmates and we work to help each other toward graduation. I am so proud of being a member of the first EMS class at the new Public Safety Training Complex and I feel prepared to enter the work force as a Hancock graduate."
Read More »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!