Student Learning Outcomes
EOPS and CARE Student Learning Outcomes
A Student Learning Outcome (SLO) is what we expect a student will know, learn, or
do upon receiving our services.
- Students will be able to follow through with deadlines and requirements as contracted
- Students will be able to apply time management skills in priority registration.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to complete FAFSA online and financial aid process.
- Students will articulate short term and/or long term goal(s) and develop a semester
by semester plan.
- Students will assess barriers to their success and identify strategies and necessary
Top of Page
"The teachers here at Allan Hancock College are remarkable. All of the tack officers that we have here are knowledgeable in what they do but they also know how to get you to learn the material. My instructor really personalizes it, really makes it something that you can grasp onto and remember the stories and therefore remember the content. It's been an incredible experience. I really do enjoy it a lot."
Read More »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!