Student Learning Outcomes
EOPS and CARE Student Learning Outcomes
A Student Learning Outcome (SLO) is what we expect a student will know, learn, or
do upon receiving our services.
- Students will be able to follow through with deadlines and requirements as contracted
- Students will be able to apply time management skills in priority registration.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to complete FAFSA online and financial aid process.
- Students will articulate short term and/or long term goal(s) and develop a semester
by semester plan.
- Students will assess barriers to their success and identify strategies and necessary
Top of Page
"At Allan Hancock College, I have a clear path for where I want to go in terms of a career. The classes are really challenging and rewarding. The instructors are really open and willing to share their knowledge with you. They have so much experience to share with us, things that would take years to see in the field."
Read More »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!