Student Learning Outcomes
Financial Aid Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
- Students will be aware of financial aid resources.
- Students will be aware of the March 2 and Nov 12th deadlines.
- Students will be able to comprehend financial aid application instructions.
- Students will be able to access financial aid resources on-line.
- Students will be able to complete the FASFA independently.
Top of Page
"The photography program at Allan Hancock College will give the student a strong background in the foundation skills for a career in photography. We cover the basics of both digital and wet photography. We also give the student a strong grounding in color photography, non silver photography, fine art and commercial photography."
Read More »