Student Learning Outcomes
Financial Aid Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
- Students will be aware of financial aid resources.
- Students will be aware of the March 2 and Nov 12th deadlines.
- Students will be able to comprehend financial aid application instructions.
- Students will be able to access financial aid resources on-line.
- Students will be able to complete the FASFA independently.
Top of Page
Administration of Justice Student
"I came to Allan Hancock College with no plan or goal. The friendly staff here helped me see all the opportunities that are available and helped me shape my goals. The administration of justice program inspired me to look at jobs I never thought I would find. My goal now is to transfer to a four-year university."
Read More »