How can LAP help me?
Common Support Services
Counseling, eligibility and registration services
- Testing accommodations for START test
- Learning Disability Diagnostic Testing
- Priority registration and registration assistance
- Academic and disability-related counseling
- On campus mobility and access assistance, ie. motorized scooter loan
- Group and individual orientations to LAP services
- Liaison with faculty and staff
- Referrals to on and off campus agencies and services
- Occupational and vocational counseling
- A link to four year university disability services
Technology/learning strategies training and other services
- Extended test time and other test taking accommodations
- Note taking assistance
- Assistive technology training, e.g. voice recognition, screen readers, etc.
- Study skills and learning strategies training
- Reader/Scribe services
- Interpreters and real time captioning services
- TDD services
- Taped text and e-text
- Equipment loans, including Franklin Spellers, assistive listening devices, etc.
- Tutorial services
- Special parking
LS 101 Sucess in College
LS 501 Individual Learning Assessment
LS 312 Adapted Computer Skills
Top of Page
Medical Assisting Student
"I chose to come back to Allan Hancock College when I wanted to try something new. The medical assisting program has been a great way to enter the medical field. I plan on taking my skills from here and applying for full time jobs in medical assisting."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College