Responsibilities of Noncredit Students
The responsibilities of Noncredit Matriculation
- To process the appropriate registration/admissions forms.
- To participate in orientation, assessment, counseling/advisement, and other follow-up
support services necessary to complete educational goals.
- To become familiar with class schedules, pertinent publications, and other student
materials that detail college policies and procedures.
- To attend class regularly and review class materials.
- Become familiar with college education program opportunities.
- Become familiar with campus resources.
- Get to know your counselors.
- Be proactive.
Top of Page
"I truly enjoy working as a counselor in the Community Education Program at Allan Hancock College. A highlight of my professional career is when our program hosts a graduation ceremony for our noncredit students; students who have earned an ESL certificate, GED or a computer certificate. It is extremely gratifying to see our students recognized for their hard work and to have their family and support system join them in this accomplishment."
Read More »