- Superintendent/President Kevin G. Walthers, Ph.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Finance and Administration
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Academic Affairs
George Railey, Jr., Ed.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Student Services
- Vice President, Operations Felix Hernandez, Jr.
- Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness Paul Murphy, Ph.D
- Dean, Academic Affairs Margaret Lau
- Dean, Academic Affairs Richard Mahon
- Dean, Academic Affairs (and Title V Grant) Nancy Meddings
- Dean, Academic Affairs Sofia Ramirez-Gelpi
- Dean, The Extended Campus Rick Rantz
- Dean, Student Services, Financial Aid, Learning Assistance Program (LAP) Rob Parisi, Ed.D.
- Dean, Student Services, Counseling and Matriculation Yvonne Teniente-Cuello
- Dean, Kinesiology, Athletics & Recreation Kim Ensing
- Associate Dean/Artistic Director, PCPA Mark Booher
- Executive Director, College Advancement Susan Houghton
- Director, Admissions and Records Marian Quaid Maltagliati
- Director, Auxiliary Accounting Services Michael Black
- Director, Business Services Jessica Blazer
- Director, Cal-SOAP Diana Perez
- Project Director, College Achievement Now (CAN)/Trio Program Petra Gomez
- Director, EOPS and Special Outreach Will Bruce
- Director, Environmental Training Center Margaret Lau
- Director, Fire, Safety, & EMS Program Doug Dickson (Interim)
- Director, Human Resources Kelly Underwood
- Director, Information Technology Services Carol Moore
- Assistant Director, Information Technology Services Janet Ford
- Director, Institutional Grants (and Title V Grant) Suzanne Valery, Ed.D.
- Assistant Director, Institutional Grants (Temp.) Holly Nolan-Chavez
- Director, Law Enforcement Training Deborah Annibali
- Director, Plant Services Rex Van Den Berg
- Director, Public Affairs and Communications Andrew Masuda
- District Police Chief Paul Grohowski
- Director, HSI STEM Select Grant Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Managing Director, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts (PCPA) Jennifer Schwartz
Top of Page
"My career goals as an accounting student are to fully immerse myself in the business world, to basically have an understanding of how businesses operate and function. The teachers seem to be very enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about what they're doing. Everything that has to do with learning how a business works is presented in a class. It's going to be very easy to apply anything that you learn here at school in the real world."
Submit a Testimonial »
Find Your Future