- Superintendent/President Kevin G. Walthers, Ph.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Finance and Administration
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Academic Affairs
George Railey, Jr., Ed.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Student Services
- Vice President, Operations Felix Hernandez, Jr.
- Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness Paul Murphy, Ph.D
- Dean, Academic Affairs Margaret Lau
- Dean, Academic Affairs Richard Mahon
- Dean, Academic Affairs (and Title V Grant) Nancy Meddings
- Dean, Academic Affairs Sofia Ramirez-Gelpi
- Dean, The Extended Campus Rick Rantz
- Dean, Student Services, Financial Aid, Learning Assistance Program (LAP) Rob Parisi, Ed.D.
- Dean, Student Services, Counseling and Matriculation Yvonne Teniente-Cuello
- Dean, Kinesiology, Athletics & Recreation Kim Ensing
- Associate Dean/Artistic Director, PCPA Mark Booher
- Executive Director, College Advancement Susan Houghton
- Director, Admissions and Records Marian Quaid Maltagliati
- Director, Auxiliary Accounting Services Michael Black
- Director, Business Services Jessica Blazer
- Director, Cal-SOAP Diana Perez
- Project Director, College Achievement Now (CAN)/Trio Program Petra Gomez
- Director, EOPS and Special Outreach Will Bruce
- Director, Environmental Training Center Margaret Lau
- Director, Fire, Safety, & EMS Program Doug Dickson (Interim)
- Director, Human Resources Kelly Underwood
- Director, Information Technology Services Carol Moore
- Assistant Director, Information Technology Services Janet Ford
- Director, Institutional Grants (and Title V Grant) Suzanne Valery, Ed.D.
- Assistant Director, Institutional Grants (Temp.) Holly Nolan-Chavez
- Director, Law Enforcement Training Deborah Annibali
- Director, Plant Services Rex Van Den Berg
- Director, Public Affairs and Publications Andrew Masuda
- District Police Chief Paul Grohowski
- Director, HSI STEM Select Grant Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Managing Director, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts (PCPA) Jennifer Schwartz
Top of Page
Science Instructor, PVHS
One of the obstacles that I had to overcome was breaking the language barrier. Another obstacle I faced was financial hardship. As I completed my classes at AHC, I had to work in many part-time jobs such as a math/science tutor for the college tutoring center, night shift clerk for a local grocery store and vegetable cooling. Also, the MESA program and the STEM Center, not only supported me academically through resources such as access to books and computers, but also through working with students with interest in mathematics, science and engineering.
Submit a Testimonial »