Board of Trustees
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Larissa Nazarenko
- Dean, Academic Affairs: David Humphreys, Ph.D.(Interim)
- Dean, Academic Affairs (and Title V Grant): Nancy Meddings
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Ardis Neilsen
- Dean, The Extended Campus: Rick Rantz
- Dean, Student Services, Financial Aid, Learning Assistance Program (LAP): Rob Parisi, Ed.D.
- Dean, Student Services, Counseling and Matriculation: vacant
- Associate Dean/Athletic Director, Kinesiology/Recreation/Athletics: Kim Ensing
- Associate Dean/Artistic Director, PCPA: Mark Booher
- Associate Dean, Public Safety: David Senior (Interim)
- Executive Director, AHC Foundation: Jeff Cotter
- Director, Admissions and Records: Marian Quaid Maltagliati
- Director, Auxiliary Accounting Services: Michael Black
- Director, Bookstore Services: Tammy York (Interim)
- Director, Business Services/Cashiering: Richard Carmody
- Director, Cal-SOAP: Diana Perez
- Project Director, College Achievement Now (CAN)/Trio Program: Petra Gomez
- Director, EOPS and Special Outreach: Will Bruce
- Director, Environmental Training Center, Margaret Lau
- Director, Human Resources/Equal Employment Opportunity: Kelly Underwood (Interim)
- Director, Information Technology Services: Carol Moore
- Assistant Director, Information Technology Services: Janet Ford
- Director, Institutional Grants (and Title V Grant): Suzanne Valery, Ed.D.
- Assistant Director, Institutional Grants (Temp.): Holly Nolan-Chavez
- Director, Institutional Research & Planning: vacant
- Director, Law Enforcement Training: Deborah Annibali
- Director, Plant Services: Rex Van Den Berg
- Director, Public Affairs and Publications: Andrew Masuda (Interim)
- Director, Public Safety/Chief of Police: Wes Maroney
- Director, HSI STEM Select Grant: Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Managing Director, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts (PCPA): Michael Black
Top of Page
"You get to work on the different situations of a company: how to manage the balance sheet, the income statements, stockholders equity. I want to get to a place where I would improve myself in a better life and not just apply at any job. By taking this class it will help me to understand a foundation to the job that I will be working in. It's really fun."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College