- Superintendent/President Kevin G. Walthers, Ph.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Finance and Administration
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Academic Affairs
George Railey, Jr., Ed.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Student Services
- Vice President, Operations Felix Hernandez, Jr.
- Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness Paul Murphy, Ph.D
- Dean, Academic Affairs Margaret Lau
- Dean, Academic Affairs Richard Mahon
- Dean, Academic Affairs Robert Curry, Ph.D.
- Dean, Academic Affairs Sofia Ramirez-Gelpi
- Dean, Academic Affairs Rick Rantz
- Dean, Student Services, Financial Aid, Learning Assistance Program (LAP) Rob Parisi, Ed.D.
- Dean, Student Services, Counseling and Matriculation Yvonne Teniente-Cuello
- Associate Dean, Kinesiology, Athletics & Recreation Kim Ensing
- Associate Dean/Artistic Director, PCPA Mark Booher
- Executive Director, College Advancement Susan Houghton
- Director, Admissions and Records Marian Quaid Maltagliati
- Director, Auxiliary Accounting Services Michael Black
- Director, Business Services Jessica Blazer
- Director, Cal-SOAP Diana Perez
- Project Director, College Achievement Now (CAN)/Trio Program Petra Gomez
- Director, EOPS and Special Outreach Will Bruce
- Director, Environmental Training Center Holly Nolan Chavez
- Director, Fire, Safety, & EMS Program Frank Ortiz
- Director, Human Resources Kelly Underwood
- Assistant Director, Human Resources Eric Walker
- Director, Information Technology Services Carol Moore
- Director, Institutional Grants Leana Bowman
- Director, Law Enforcement Training Mitch McCann (Interim)
- Director, Plant Services Rex Van Den Berg
- Director, Public Affairs and Communications Andrew Masuda
- District Police Chief Ronald Schram (Interim)
- Managing Director, Pacific Conservatory Theatre (PCPA) Jennifer Schwartz
Top of Page
"I am a frequent visitor to the Allan Hancock College Library on the Santa Maria campus for many reasons. It's a place for me to enjoy some peace and quiet between classes, as well as study and complete my homework. The librarians are always nice with a warm welcome and very helpful. Students also receive free Wi-Fi and computer access."
Submit a Testimonial »