Board of Trustees
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Roanna Bennie
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Nancy Meddings
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Ardis Neilsen
- Dean, The Extended Campus: Rick Rantz
- Dean, Student Services: Rob Parisi, Ed.D.
Learning Assistance Program (LAP)
- Dean, Counseling and Matriculation: Charles Osiris, Ph.D.
- Associate Dean/Athletic Director, Kinesiology/Recreation//Athletics: Kim Ensing
- Associate Dean/Artistic Director, PCPA: Mark Booher
- Executive Director, AHC Foundation: Jeff Cotter
- Director, Admissions and Records: Adela Esquivel-Swinson
- Director, Bookstore Services: Bill Hockensmith
- Director, Auxilliary Accounting Services: Michael Black
- Director, Business Services/Cashiering: Richard Carmody
- Director, Cal-SOAP: Diana Perez
- Director, EOPS and Special Outreach: Will Bruce
- Director, Human Resources/Equal Employment Opportunity: Cyndi Mesaros
- Director, Information Technology Services: Carol Van Name
- Director, Institutional Grants: Suzanne Valery, Ed.D.
- Director, Institutional Research & Planning: Laurie Pemberton, Ph.D.
- Director, Plant Services: Rex Van Den Berg
- Director, Public Affairs & Publications: Rebecca Alarcio
- Director, Public Safety/Chief of Police: Lt. Kim Graham
- Director, Title V Learning College Grant: Carmela Vignocchi
- Director, HSI STEM Select Grant: Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Director, Environmental Training Center, Margaret Lau
- Assistant Director, Information Technology Services: Janet Ford
- Managing Director, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts: Michael Black
- Project Director, College Achievement Now (CAN) Program: Francisco Dorame
Top of Page
"I have really enjoyed my experiences at Allan Hancock College. The college has enabled me to pursue the training and knowledge necessary to become a preschool teacher in our local community. The staff has been extremely supportive and encouraging."
Read More »