- Superintendent/President Kevin G. Walthers, Ph.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Finance and Administration
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Academic Affairs
George Railey, Jr., Ed.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Student Services
- Vice President, Operations Felix Hernandez, Jr.
- Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness Paul Murphy, Ph.D
- Dean, Academic Affairs Margaret Lau
- Dean, Academic Affairs Richard Mahon
- Dean, Academic Affairs (and Title V Grant) Nancy Meddings
- Dean, Academic Affairs Sofia Ramirez-Gelpi
- Dean, The Extended Campus Rick Rantz
- Dean, Student Services, Financial Aid, Learning Assistance Program (LAP) Rob Parisi, Ed.D.
- Dean, Student Services, Counseling and Matriculation Yvonne Teniente-Cuello
- Dean, Kinesiology, Athletics & Recreation Kim Ensing
- Associate Dean/Artistic Director, PCPA Mark Booher
- Executive Director, College Advancement Susan Houghton
- Director, Admissions and Records Marian Quaid Maltagliati
- Director, Auxiliary Accounting Services Michael Black
- Director, Business Services Jessica Blazer
- Director, Cal-SOAP Diana Perez
- Project Director, College Achievement Now (CAN)/Trio Program Petra Gomez
- Director, EOPS and Special Outreach Will Bruce
- Director, Environmental Training Center Margaret Lau
- Director, Fire, Safety, & EMS Program Doug Dickson (Interim)
- Director, Human Resources Kelly Underwood
- Director, Information Technology Services Carol Moore
- Assistant Director, Information Technology Services Janet Ford
- Director, Institutional Grants (and Title V Grant) Suzanne Valery, Ed.D.
- Assistant Director, Institutional Grants (Temp.) Holly Nolan-Chavez
- Director, Law Enforcement Training Deborah Annibali
- Director, Plant Services Rex Van Den Berg
- Director, Public Affairs and Publications Andrew Masuda (Interim)
- District Police Chief Christopher Nartatez (Interim)
- Director, HSI STEM Select Grant Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Managing Director, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts (PCPA) Jennifer Schwartz
Top of Page
"I chose to attend Allan Hancock College's dental assisting program for a few reasons: the knowledgeable and caring staff, the high standards of the program, and the career opportunities that exist for me after graduating."
Submit a Testimonial »