- Superintendent/President: Kevin G. Walthers, Ph.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Finance and Administration:
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Academic Affairs:
George Railey, Jr., Ed.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Student Services:
- Vice President, Operations: Felix Hernandez, Jr.
- Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness: Paul Murphy, Ph.D
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Margaret Lau (Interim)
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Dominic Dal Bello (Interim)
- Dean, Academic Affairs (and Title V Grant): Nancy Meddings
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Sofia Ramirez-Gelpi (Interim)
- Dean, The Extended Campus: Rick Rantz
- Dean, Student Services, Financial Aid, Learning Assistance Program (LAP): Rob Parisi, Ed.D.
- Dean, Student Services, Counseling and Matriculation: Yvonne Teniente-Cuello
- Associate Dean/Athletic Director, Kinesiology/Recreation/Athletics: Kim Ensing
- Associate Dean/Artistic Director, PCPA: Mark Booher
- Executive Director, AHC Foundation: Susan Houghton
- Director, Admissions and Records: Marian Quaid Maltagliati
- Director, Auxiliary Accounting Services: Michael Black
- Director, Business Services: Jessica Blazer
- Director, Cal-SOAP: Diana Perez
- Project Director, College Achievement Now (CAN)/Trio Program: Petra Gomez
- Director, EOPS and Special Outreach: Will Bruce
- Director, Environmental Training Center, Margaret Lau
- Director, Fire, Safety, & EMS Program, Doug Dickson (Interim)
- Director, Human Resources: Kelly Underwood
- Director, Information Technology Services: Carol Moore
- Assistant Director, Information Technology Services: Janet Ford
- Director, Institutional Grants (and Title V Grant): Suzanne Valery, Ed.D.
- Assistant Director, Institutional Grants (Temp.): Holly Nolan-Chavez
- Director, Law Enforcement Training: Deborah Annibali
- Director, Plant Services: Rex Van Den Berg
- Director, Public Affairs and Publications: Andrew Masuda (Interim)
- District Police Chief: Christopher Nartatez (Interim)
- Director, HSI STEM Select Grant: Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Managing Director, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts (PCPA): Jennifer Schwartz
Top of Page
Administration of Justice Student
"I came to Allan Hancock College with no plan or goal. The friendly staff here helped me see all the opportunities that are available and helped me shape my goals. The administration of justice program inspired me to look at jobs I never thought I would find. My goal now is to transfer to a four-year university."
Submit a Testimonial »