- Superintendent/President Kevin G. Walthers, Ph.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Finance and Administration
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Academic Affairs
George Railey, Jr., Ed.D.
- Associate Superintendent/Vice President, Student Services
- Vice President, Operations Felix Hernandez, Jr.
- Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness Paul Murphy, Ph.D
- Dean, Academic Affairs Margaret Lau
- Dean, Academic Affairs Richard Mahon
- Dean, Academic Affairs (Interim) Dave Humphreys, Ph.D.
- Dean, Academic Affairs Sofia Ramirez-Gelpi
- Dean, Academic Affairs Rick Rantz
- Dean, Student Services, Financial Aid, Learning Assistance Program (LAP) Rob Parisi, Ed.D.
- Dean, Student Services, Counseling and Matriculation Yvonne Teniente-Cuello
- Associate Dean, Kinesiology, Athletics & Recreation Kim Ensing
- Associate Dean/Artistic Director, PCPA Mark Booher
- Executive Director, College Advancement Susan Houghton
- Director, Admissions and Records Marian Quaid Maltagliati
- Director, Auxiliary Accounting Services Michael Black
- Director, Business Services Jessica Blazer
- Director, Cal-SOAP Diana Perez
- Project Director, College Achievement Now (CAN)/Trio Program Petra Gomez
- Director, EOPS and Special Outreach Will Bruce
- Director, Environmental Training Center Holly Nolan Chavez
- Director, Fire, Safety, & EMS Program Doug Dickson (Interim)
- Director, Human Resources Kelly Underwood
- Director, Information Technology Services Carol Moore
- Assistant Director, Information Technology Services (vacant)
- Director, Institutional Grants (vacant)
- Director, Law Enforcement Training Deborah Annibali
- Director, Plant Services Rex Van Den Berg
- Director, Public Affairs and Communications Andrew Masuda
- District Police Chief Paul Grohowski
- Managing Director, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts (PCPA) Jennifer Schwartz
Top of Page
Cal Poly SLO, Aerospace Engineering
I excelled in math and science in school, so engineering was the right fit and I just had to figure out how to get it done. Throughout high school, I took courses at Allan Hancock College (AHC), and graduated as my high school valedictorian. I then attended AHC in search of a smooth transition to a university. I was able to take my lower division engineering courses and form a great relationship with my professors. While at AHC, I received multiple scholarships form the Allan Hancock Foundation, Santa Barbara Foundation, and MESA-NSF Scholarship. I then attended California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, to pursue an aerospace engineering degree. After just one year at Cal Poly, I was accepted into one of the most prestigious internship programs that NASA offers, the Aeronautics Academy.
Submit a Testimonial »