How Do I Get Involved with the STEM Internship Program?
How Do I Get Involved?
As the Employer:
To become a partner with the STEM Internship Program, contact:
Emily Smith, STEM Internship Specialist
Phone: (805) 922-6966 ext. 3820
Employer's Internship Guidebook PDF
As the Student:
Requirements for Participation in the STEM Internship Program include:
- Must be a member of the STEM Transfer Program or MESA.
- Each semester, program participants must attend the STEM Internship Programs "mandatory"
career skills workshops identified on the STEM Calendar of Events.
- Must be willing to challenge yourself by stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- Enjoy new experiences.Want to participate in hands-on learning.
- Willing to commit to the program.
Top of Page
Mary Jovy Pimental
Fashion Merchandising Student
"The counselors and administrators at Hancock challenged and encouraged me to pursue my dream of designing my own clothing line and opening my own retail store. They helped me map out a path to success that includes transferring to a four-year university. I am on the right track thanks to the knowledgeable staff that gave me the courage to change my major from nursing to fashion management."
Submit a Testimonial »
I Chose Allan Hancock College