How Do I Get Involved with the STEM Internship Program?
How Do I Get Involved?
As the Employer:
To become a partner with the STEM Internship Program, contact:
Emily Smith, STEM Internship Specialist
Phone: (805) 922-6966 ext. 3820
Employer's Internship Guidebook PDF
As the Student:
Requirements for Participation in the STEM Internship Program include:
- Must be a member of the STEM Transfer Program or MESA.
- Each semester, program participants must attend the STEM Internship Programs "mandatory"
career skills workshops identified on the STEM Calendar of Events.
- Must be willing to challenge yourself by stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- Enjoy new experiences.Want to participate in hands-on learning.
- Willing to commit to the program.
Top of Page
"Hancock has been making a big difference in my life. I really recommend Allan Hancock College to anyone that has English as a second language. [The instructors] help me and try to explain every single thing. This is really interesting for me: Assets, liabilities. . . I'm learning a lot in the accounting program. I want to have better opportunities. That's why I wanted to come to Hancock."
Submit a Testimonial »
I Chose Allan Hancock College