How Do I Get Involved with the STEM Internship Program?
How Do I Get Involved?
As the Employer:
To become a partner with the STEM Internship Program, contact:
Emily Smith, STEM Internship Specialist
Phone: (805) 922-6966 ext. 3820
Employer's Internship Guidebook PDF
As the Student:
Requirements for Participation in the STEM Internship Program include:
- Must be a member of the STEM Transfer Program or MESA.
- Each semester, program participants must attend the STEM Internship Programs "mandatory"
career skills workshops identified on the STEM Calendar of Events.
- Must be willing to challenge yourself by stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- Enjoy new experiences.Want to participate in hands-on learning.
- Willing to commit to the program.
Top of Page
"As an instructor it is a privilege to work with such a great group of students. I love getting up in the morning and going to work. It is very rewarding to pass on my knowledge of the auto body trade to my students and see them progress through the program. I have a lot of fun teaching at Allan Hancock College and believe that our staff is second to none!"
Submit a Testimonial »
I Chose Allan Hancock College