How Do I Get Involved with the STEM Internship Program?
How Do I Get Involved?
As the Employer:
To become a partner with the STEM Internship Program, contact:
Emily Smith, STEM Internship Specialist
Phone: (805) 922-6966 ext. 3820
Employer's Internship Guidebook PDF
As the Student:
Requirements for Participation in the STEM Internship Program include:
- Must be a member of the STEM Transfer Program or MESA.
- Each semester, program participants must attend the STEM Internship Programs "mandatory"
career skills workshops identified on the STEM Calendar of Events.
- Must be willing to challenge yourself by stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- Enjoy new experiences.Want to participate in hands-on learning.
- Willing to commit to the program.
Top of Page
"I feel lucky to have discovered the agribusiness program at Allan Hancock College. The faculty and staff are so helpful and encouraging. With their help I realized how much I want to work in the wine industry and one day own my own winery. The facilities in the new Industrial Technology Complex are top of the line. I can basically be a part of the process of planning, growing and marketing wine on campus. Not many community colleges offer their students the same opportunities."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College