What to Bring on Exam Day
BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Two forms of ID
- The primary ID must be a government issued photo ID, such as a current driver’s
license or passport
- Student/college picture IDs are acceptable as a secondary form of ID
- Name and address of the school/s you want designated as the score recipient
- The means for fee payments
- Verification and approval made in advance of exam date if a disability accommodation
PLEASE DO NOT BRING:
Using any of these items during the exam will lead to dismissal from the exam.
PDAs of any kind
Food or beverage
A calculator will be provided electronically if your exam requires one. Please be
prepared to leave bulky, or non-test personal items at the front of the test room.
Only examinees are allowed in the testing area.
Top of Page
"Allan Hancock College is the greatest thing that has happened to me. It has given me the opportunity to grow and learn valuable information from experienced teaching staff while staying at home saving money. I will transfer to a four-year college next spring."
Read More »