We will help you be successful at Allan Hancock College
The mission of Tutorial Services is to assist students in successfully completing
their courses. Tutoring supports the college mission to provide support services that
help students achieve their educational goals.
The Tutorial Center is a valuable service provided to Allan Hancock College students.
The center provides free on-site group and one-on-one tutoring in most academic subjects
for all AHC students who apply.
- Appointments must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Individual or group appointments are available.
- Appointments can be made weekly or one-time only.
- You can apply for tutoring anytime during the semester.
- The services are free for Allan Hancock College students.
TUTORIAL SERVICES CAN OFFER HELP:
- With the majorities of the subjects offered at Allan Hancock College.
- To improve your ability to study.
- To develop your self-steam.
- To obtain the tools necessary to be an independent student.
- To improve your level of understanding.
- To improve your goals.
THE PEER TUTORS ARE STUDENTS WHO:
- Received an “A” or “B” letter grade in the subjects they tutor.
- Have been recommended by their instructors.
- Currently have 3.0 GPA and maintain it through the semester.
- Have been trained to help you to improve your learning skills.
Department location: Academic Resource Center (ARC-Bldg L-South)
Fall / Spring
Monday -Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Monday -Thursday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information, call 922-6966 Ext. 3767 or 3260
Top of Page
"The campus has a wonderful sense of community with many resources to aid in reaching my educational goals. The credit ESL program has excellent instructors, counselors, and staff. Allan Hancock College is the greatest thing that has happened to me!"
Submit a Testimonial »