We will help you be successful at Allan Hancock College
The Tutorial Center is a valuable service provided to Allan Hancock College students.
The center provides free on-site group and one-on-one tutoring in most academic subjects
for all AHC students who apply.
- Appointments must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Individual or group appointments are available.
- Appointments can be made weekly or one-time only.
- You can apply for tutoring anytime during the semester.
- The services are free for Allan Hancock College students.
TUTORIAL SERVICES CAN OFFER HELP:
- With the majorities of the subjects offered at Allan Hancock College.
- To improve your ability to study.
- To develop your self-steam.
- To obtain the tools necessary to be an independent student.
- To improve your level of understanding.
- To improve your goals.
THE PEER TUTORS ARE STUDENTS WHO:
- Received an “A” or “B” letter grade in the subjects they tutor.
- Have been recommended by their instructors.
- Currently have 3.0 GPA and maintain it through the semester.
- Have been trained to help you to improve your learning skills.
Department location: Academic Resource Center (ARC-Bldg L-South)
Fall / Spring
Monday -Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Regina Martinez – email@example.com
For more information, call 922-6966 Ext. 3767 or 3260
Top of Page
"I believe Hancock is the greatest community college out there for so many reasons. The counselors got me on track, and the instructors go out of their way to help. Because I am doing well in math and science classes for the first time in my life, I will be able to pursue a career as an environmental engineer. I will be able to find viable solutions to real world problems because of my time here."
Read More »
About the tutoring center