We will help you be successful at Allan Hancock College
The Tutorial Center is a valuable service provided to Allan Hancock College students.
The center provides free on-site group and one-on-one tutoring in most academic subjects
for all AHC students who apply.
- Appointments must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Individual or group appointments are available.
- Appointments can be made weekly or one-time only.
- You can apply for tutoring anytime during the semester.
- The services are free for Allan Hancock College students.
TUTORIAL SERVICES CAN OFFER HELP:
- With the majorities of the subjects offered at Allan Hancock College.
- To improve your ability to study.
- To develop your self-steam.
- To obtain the tools necessary to be an independent student.
- To improve your level of understanding.
- To improve your goals.
THE PEER TUTORS ARE STUDENTS WHO:
- Received an “A” or “B” letter grade in the subjects they tutor.
- Have been recommended by their instructors.
- Currently have 3.0 GPA and maintain it through the semester.
- Have been trained to help you to improve your learning skills.
Department location: Academic Resource Center (ARC-Bldg L-South)
Fall / Spring
Monday -Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Regina Martinez – email@example.com
For more information, call 922-6966 Ext. 3767 or 3260
Top of Page
"The EMT program here has helped me establish the training and education necessary to succeed. As an EMT, I need to be prepared to handle each situation in a professional manner and at this academy they help train you in order to deal with these situations. The teachers here are great- they are able to share and relay their experiences in order to train us to deal with the different situations that we're going to encounter."
Read More »
About the tutoring center