Your Refund Selection PIN number will come in a bright green envelope. Do not throw this away!
Allan Hancock College has partnered with BankMobile to deliver your refunds. BankMobile is committed to delivering 100% of your refund at no cost, providing students with clear choices and offering great customer service. BankMobile has been helping students and colleges for over 18 years. When it comes to deciding how to get your money, you deserve choices. Your choices include:
- DEPOSIT TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT – Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE CHECKING ACCOUNT – If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
- PAPER CHECK DELIVERED BY USPS – A check is mailed the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school, provided receipt is within daily cutoff times. Typically, it takes 5 – 7 business days for the check to arrive, depending on USPS First-Class® delivery time frames.
Look for your Refund Selection Kit. It will arrive in a bright green envelope and contain your Personal Code. In addition to the Refund Selection Kit, you will also receive an email from BankMobile containing your personal code. Once you have your code, follow these easy steps:
- VISIT refundselection.com
- ENTER your unique Personal Code from the green envelope or email
- SELECT how you’d like to receive your money
It is critical that you verify your mailing address as soon as possible. Go to the myHancock portal and select the Update Email and Contact Information link.
For more information, click on the links below:
Allpoint Network Surcharge-Free ATM Locations:
- Santa Maria Campus - Student Center
- Lompoc Valley Campus - Student Center, Second Floor
- Off-Campus - Target, CVS, Walgreens, Costco, 7 Eleven