Library Student Learning Outcomes
- PSLO 1. Navigate a library to find a variety of resources to answer information needs.
- PSLO 2. Define an information need by formulating a research question, problem, or issue in
a manner that others in the discipline can readily understand.
- PSL0 3. Use a research process to efficiently locate an appropriate source of information
for a problem or question.
- PSL0 4. Evaluate the quality of information sources for bias, currency, authority, accuracy,
- PSLO 5. Use information ethically by citing sources and avoiding plagiarism.
- CSLO 1 . Student defines an information need by formulating and stating a research
question, problem, or issue in a manner that others in the discipline can readily
- CSLO 2. Student assesses information resources and selects those that most efficiently
and effectively meet their particular information need.
- CSLO 3. Student uses information technology tools and a variety of delivery mechanisms
to locate and retrieve information relevant to their research question, problem, or
- CSLO 4. Student evaluates the accuracy and bias of information in the context of an
- CSLO 5. Student demonstrates an understanding of the ethical and legal issues surrounding
using information and information technology.
- CSLO 6. Student produces a product that integrates a variety of timely and appropriate