How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply
- Print the CAN Application.
- Complete, sign and date the application.
- Attach all required documents (photo I.D., transcripts, income, financial aid, personal
- Turn in all application materials to the CAN
- Check your AHC email account for information
about your application status.
- Please note, the application process can take up
to several weeks. We appreciate your patience.
Top of Page
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. CAN Alumni are especially encouraged to join
us on Facebook and provide updates on your achievements and serve as a role models
to our current students.
CAN Success Story
Anja (aka "Alexandra") applied to the College Achievement Now program to work as a Peer Mentor and to be a program participant. Her job here involved guiding and assisting other Hancock students. She provided one-on-one tutoring, essay review, note taking, time management, organization and general study tips. Anja was outstanding at both encouraging the students she mentored while also holding them accountable for their work. Students came to rely on her for her expertise, and the staff appreciated her great work ethic. Anja completed her studies at Hancock with a 4.0 GPA! She plans to pursue a Bachelor's degree and then apply to law school so that she may work in international contract law for the United Nations. She is well on her way!
Read More »