How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply:
- Print the CAN Application.
- Complete, sign and date the application.
- Attach all required documents (photo I.D., transcripts, income, financial aid, personal
- Turn in all application materials to the CAN
- Check your AHC email account for information
about your application status.
- Please note, the application process can take up
to several weeks. We appreciate your patience.
AHC Mascot Painting by former CAN Scholar Karla Camacho
Top of Page
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. CAN Alumni are especially encouraged to join
us on Facebook and provide updates on your achievements and serve as a role models
to our current students.
What students are saying about can
CAN Success Story
Michael comes from a very supportive and loving family who encouraged him to pursue higher education. He was an Independent Study student in high school and came to AHC in the fall of 2010. Michael considers himself a confident and influential "people person." He joined the College Achievement Now program to take advantage of the extra tutoring and free printing. When he started with CAN, he was considering careers in psychology, medicine and music and wanted to go a CSU. Personal guidance and transfer counseling eventually led him to settle on computer science as a major and to transfer to a UC. Michael left his mark at Hancock by being an exemplary student. He received an "A" grade in over 90% of his classes here.
Read More »