How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply:
- Print the CAN Application.
- Complete every section, use your my.hancockcollege.edu email address only, sign and
date the application.
- Attach all required documents: Current photo I.D., unofficial high school/college
transcripts, proof of income (SAR / IRS1040), financial aid (Pell), and your personal
- Turn in application along with all supporting documents to the AHC CAN Center, Santa
Maria, bldg. A-211.
- Check your AHC email account for information regarding
your application status.
** Please note, the application process can take up
to several weeks. We appreciate your patience! **
Top of Page
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. CAN Alumni are especially encouraged to join
us on Facebook and provide updates on your achievements and serve as a role models
to our current students.
What students are saying about can
CAN Success Story
Mariela came to the U.S. when she was 13 years old. She graduated from a local high school here in Santa Maria and began her college career at AHC in 2008. Mariela's academic and career goals are to master the English language and give back to her community as a social worker. She knew she would transfer to a university and pursue a Bachelor's degree, so she applied to College Achievement Now (CAN) to receive transfer counseling. While at Hancock, Mariela also participated with the "green" club, Cal-SOAP, EOPS and volunteered at her church and local charities. She is now attending Fresno State as a junior and plans to graduate in 2014.
Read More »