Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
Medical Assisting Student
"I love that our instructors are very experienced in their fields. They give us great advice based on their life experience. We have to work very hard every day in class, but we are all trying to pursue a better future for ourselves. Our instructors are great role models."
Read More »