Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
"Hancock has been making a big difference in my life. I really recommend Allan Hancock College to anyone that has English as a second language. [The instructors] help me and try to explain every single thing. This is really interesting for me: Assets, liabilities. . . I'm learning a lot in the accounting program. I want to have better opportunities. That's why I wanted to come to Hancock."
Read More »