Welcome to the AIM to Dream Center
- About 25,000 undocumented students graduate high school and 5-10% continue to pursue higher education.
- The Act has made higher education feasible, affordable, and accessible for undocumented students through the provision of financial resources.
- Prospective undocumented students are now eligible to receive state aid along with access to certain programs such as EOPs. These programs provide additional resources such as counseling, bookstore vouchers, and priority registration.
- An undocumented community college student may now be able to receive the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOG), which covers tuition at all community colleges, and Cal Grant aid.
- Undocumented students can now apply for public and private scholarships the campus offers.
- When ready to transfer, students are eligible for the transfer entitlement Cal Grant
along with CSU and UC grants.