Book Lending Program FAQs
1. What do I need to bring with me to my appointment?
- AHC student ID card
- An electronic or hard copy of your booklist from the AHC Bookstore website
- An electronic or hard copy of your class schedule
2. Where do I pick up my books? Books can be picked up by appointment in the Academic Resource Center patio area (behind the art gallery and Academic Resource Center).
3. How do I reserve my books? To borrow books, please submit a book request and make an appointment to pick-up your books by clicking the SUBMIT A BOOK REQUEST link on the AHC Books for Bulldogs main page. If you do not have access to the internet, call 922-6966 ext. 3500.
4. Who is eligible to borrow books? All currently enrolled AHC students can borrow up to two books for courses in which they are enrolled.
5. How do I make an appointment? Please click the SUBMIT A BOOK REQUEST link on the Books for Bulldogs website.
6. Where do I return my books? Please return books to the Academic Resource Center by the day following the last day of finals.
7. What happens if I do not return my books? Students who do not return their books will be ineligible to borrow books from the program in the future.
8. Do I need an appointment to return my books? You do not need an appointment to return your books. Books should be returned between the last day of class instruction and the day following the last day of finals. The Academic Resource Center’s open hours are Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.