The Business Department and its programs at Allan Hancock College introduce students to how business operates and prepares them for positions in the business world. Students also learn why many business graduates choose to start their own businesses rather than work for others.
The business curriculum explores business strategies that allow managers to compete in today’s dynamic, global marketplace. Business in the 21st century requires that managers connect people, technology, and ethics in order to form strong partnerships with customers, employees, and other organizational stakeholders.
Degrees and Certificates
- Computer Business Information Systems - Certificate of Achievement
- Computer Business Information Systems: Database Administration - Certificate of Accomplishment
- Computer Business Information Systems: Information Technology Fundamentals - Certificate of Accomplishment
- Computer Applications and Office Management - Associate in Science
- Computer Applications and Office Management - Certificate of Achievement
- Computer Business Office Software - Certificate of Accomplishment