How do I apply?
To be eligible for Learning Assistance Program services students must:
- Be enrolled in classes at Allan Hancock College and
- Have a verifiable disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
To apply for services:
- Complete one of the following intake packet which includes a consent form.
- Intake application for learning disabilities
- Intake application for all other disabilities
(Includes other health concerns, deafness, autism, ADD, etc.)
- Turn in the completed intake packet to the Learning Assistance Program office in building A2 on the first floor.
- Schedule an intake appointment with the Learning Assistance Program by calling 1-805-922-6966 ext. 3274 or stopping by our office.